HVAC Installation & Replacement
new HVAC units & installations
When it comes to HVAC units, nothing goes back in the same way it came out. Our Comfort Specialists will work with you to educate you on your options and customize the equipment you need for your home or office and your budget. We offer free estimates and second opinions on equipment replacement.
Quality Heating & Cooling Installations
To keep our quality high we do not contract out any of our work. The same technicians that install your HVAC system are going to be the ones who come out for service.
HVAC Installation & Replacement Q&A
The kind of HVAC system you will need for your home will depend on a number of factors like:
- the size of your home
- how efficient of a system you want (single stage vs. two stage vs. variable speed)
- the load calculation of your home
Country Air will take the headache out of choosing the perfect HVAC system for your home. Our experts will work with your budget as well as the needs of your home to find the perfect fit. We offer free estimates, second opinions and financing options on HVAC replacement.
On average, the lifespan of a well-maintained, central air conditioning system is around 10 to 12 years.
On average, the lifespan of a well-maintained, gas furnace will last about 10-15 years whereas an electric furnace will last 10-12 years.
- What kind of new technology should I invest in?
- How long is this kind of job going to take?
- Can anything be salvaged?
- What kind of impact will these changes have on my utility bills?
- Are there any special offers or rebates I can claim for this kind of work?
- How long will this new HVAC solution last?
- Who is going to be doing the work?
- What payment options do you have?
- When can you get started?
- What warranties do you offer?
- What maintenance plans do you offer?
- Do you offer free quotes?
The costs to install a new HVAC system for your home or office are going to vary depending on a number of factors which is why at Country Air we offer free estimates and second opinions on equipment replacement and have a dedicated team of Comfort Specialists that will assist you in making the right choice for your home and budget.
Financing Options for HVAC Installations
We know replacing a HVAC unit is not always a planned event which is why we offer financing options. Call us today to learn more.
Our Comfort Specialists
Our Comfort Specialists understand that a new HVAC system has to be fitted not only to your home but to your budget. They have the knowledge and experience needed to share all of the HVAC options available while answering your questions throughout the process of selecting a new HVAC system.
You Can Rely On Country Air
- Air Conditioners
- Air Quality
- Attic Insulation
- Dryer Vents
- Energy Efficiency
- General HVAC