HVAC Lead Service & Installation Technician
Magnolia’s premier family owned/operated air conditioning and heating company, is looking to add a new service technician and an installation technician to our family. These are full time positions that require dedicated applicants.
Three years Lead HVAC Service Technician & Installation Technician experience preferred.
- Company vehicle/Phone/Uniforms
- Health Insurance/Paid Vacation/Paid Holidays
- Performance Based Bonuses/Spiffs
- Spiffs for add-on products/services
- On-going Training
You must provide:
- At least three years of residential HVAC experience or a degree/certificate from a HVAC school
- EPA certification and registration with TDLR
- Clean driving record and current driver’s license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and background screening
- Available to work 8 am to 7 pm as well as after-hours/weekend on-call rotation
The best way to apply for this position is to come into our office at 38917 FM 1774 Magnolia, TX 77355, or contact our Operations Manager, Thomas, at 281-356-8564.