12 Questions to Ask Potential HVAC Contractors:
- What kind of new technology should I invest in?
- How long is this kind of job going to take?
- Can anything be salvaged?
- What kind of impact will these changes have on my utility bills?
- Are there any special offers or rebates I can claim for this kind of work?
- How long will this new HVAC solution last?
- Who is going to be doing the work?
- What payment options do you have?
- When can you get started?
- What warranties do you offer?
- What maintenance plans do you offer?
- Do you offer free quotes?
Next Step: Research Digital Prescence
Once you’ve asked your questions and narrowed down your potential HVAC contractors to a few choices, it is always a good idea to do a quick Google search on each one and see what other people have experienced using them in the past.
Check the following places for their review rating and read some of the 5-star as well as 1-star reviews:
- Better Business Bureau
For the 5-star reviews, consider what people were satisfied with. For the 1-star reviews, look to see if the company responded and attempted to fix the situation. It’s always nice to know that the HVAC company you choose has your back should something go wrong.